Tuesday, November 11, 2014

skylarks jazz


as stated before, music was a huge priority for me in the whole wedding planning process.  one of the biggest highlights of the night i got to marry steve was our absolutely PHENOMENAL band.  i discovered the truth in jazz orchestra online when my grandma gave me the name of one my grandfather's old band buddies, whom he used to play with when he was a professional musician.

it was amazing getting to work with friends of my late grandfather, and dave collee, my point of contact with the group, was extremely kind and helpful assisting us with our plans.  though the truth in jazz orchestra was a twelve piece jazz band, dave and some of the band's other members comprise a smaller ensemble as well, called the skylarks.  the seven of them were perfect for our reception.

i received so many compliments from our guests about the skylarks and genuinely consider them to be a favorite part of the evening.  we can't thank them enough for the fantastic job they did.  click here to listen, learn more, or book them for your own event!


No comments:

Post a Comment